2. Use of Software. Your use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply ("License Terms"). In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following: (a) the Software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Software may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Software may not be redistributed.
3. Use of Materials. You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that G6G publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Materials may not be redistributed.
4. Use of Community Services. Community Services are provided as a convenience to users and G6G is not obligated to provide any technical support for, or participate in, Community Services. While Community Services may include information regarding G6G products and services, including information from G6G employees, they are not an official customer support channel for G6G . You may use Community Services subject to the following: (a) Community Services may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) Content provided on or through Community Services may not be redistributed; and (c) personal data about other users may not be stored or collected except where expressly authorized by G6G.
5. Reservation of Rights. The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of G6G or a third party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and G6G reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you in Sections 2, 3 and 4 above and your use of the Content at any time.
6. Your Content. You agree that you will only upload, share, post, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available ("Share") on or through the Site Content that you have the right and authority to Share and for which you have the right and authority to grant to G6G all of the licenses and rights set forth herein. By Sharing Content, you grant G6G a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content for any purpose and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. This includes, without limitation, the right to incorporate or implement the Content into any G6G product or service, and to display, market, sublicense and distribute the Content as incorporated or embedded in any product or service distributed or offered by G6G without compensation to you. You warrant that: (a) you have the right and authority to grant this license; (b) G6G 's exercise of the rights granted pursuant to this license will not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights; and (c) all so-called moral rights in the Content have been waived to the full extent allowed by law. You agree that you will not Share any Content that: (a) is binary executable code; (b) is false or misleading; (c) is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack; (d) invades another's privacy or includes another's confidential, sensitive or personal information; (e) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (f) is obscene or not in good taste; (g) violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights; (h) you do not have the right and authority to Share and grant the necessary rights and licenses for; (i) violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (j) contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services; or (k) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer. G6G does not want to receive confidential information from you through or in connection with the Site. Notwithstanding anything that you may note or state in connection with Sharing Content, it shall not be considered confidential information and shall be received and treated by G6G on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis.
7. Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and Content You agree not to access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any G6G accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site or any G6G accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any G6G accounts, computer systems or networks. You agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or any G6G accounts, computer systems or networks without G6G 's express written permission. Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You agree not to share your password(s), account information, or access to the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. You agree to notify G6G immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s).
10. Monitoring. G6G has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is Shared on or through the Site. However, G6G reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content at its sole discretion.
11. Termination of Use. G6G may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that G6G may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site or any Content. G6G will terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if, under appropriate circumstances, you are determined to be a repeat infringer of third party copyright rights. You agree that G6G shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Site or any Content.
12. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. G6G is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
13. Disclaimer EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. G6G EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. G6G MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. G6G SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT. G6G RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
14. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL G6G BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
17. Minors. You must be 13 years old to use the site. Minors under age 13 are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any information to us.
19. Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California. You and G6G agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
20. Copyright/Trademark. Copyrightę 2017, G6G and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. G6GFINDR, g6gfindr.com are trademarks of G6G. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. For information on use of G6G trademarks, contact us using the Contact Form. For information on making claims of copyright infringement, contact us using the Contact Form.
22. Account. You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
are responsible for keeping your username and password secure. G6G is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
23. Pricing. G6G reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly or yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself or email to subscribers.
G6G shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
24. Payment. All paid plans must enter a valid payment account. Free accounts are not required to provide payment account information.
Unless otherwise agreed, you will be billed monthly. Payment will be billed on (or as near as possible) to the day of the month upon which you initially subscribed or upgraded, but no later than the 28th of every month.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Upgrading from the free plan to any paid plan will result in immediate billing.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level while on a monthly billing cycle, the credit service that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. For mid-month upgrades or downgrades to paid plans, G6G will immediately charge or refund the difference in plan cost, pro-rated for the remaining time in your billing cycle.
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. G6G does not accept any liability for such loss.
25. Cancellation. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by visiting your Account page while logged in.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current billing period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. If payment was made via PayPal, a pro-rated refund will be issued.
G6G, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. G6G reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.